Wednesday 11 May 2011

Hello again

Well its day 2 of my blog and I doubt I am any better at it yet lol.
My son is lounging on the sofa still in his pj's watching mickey mouse clubhouse.....now normally he is up and about in clothes but I think he is a little ill as he is a bit lathargic today!!
I think this is how my son (he is 3) would write his blog if he could write and in fact had a blog.....     
            
                                                    Life Of A Toddler

Woke up and took all clothes out of drawer all on me own and messed up room, then I went for a wee wee on toilet all on me own then I went and woke mummy up.
Felt a bit tired so laid down with mummy then mummy got up and we came downstairs where I ate my cheese on toast and watched playhouse junior and watched mickey mouse club house and handy manny and little einsteins, I am now laying on sofa watching more mickey mouse clubhouse.
My life = wake up, wee, eat, watch tv, poop, watch tv, eat, maybe play whilest keeping eye on tv, eat, wee then bed....
I think mummy is going to turn tv off in a min as I think she thinks I watch far too much!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Me (Leo)

Me (Leo)
To go with my feature on my mummy's blog :)

My kids

My kids
tall one is Leo, short one is Charlie

my fiancé

my fiancé
love of my life

Me and my Fiancé

Me and my Fiancé
my very artistic fiancé did this on his iphone4 :)

me

About Me

My photo
Cheshire, United Kingdom
Hello, my name is Claire. I am new to reviewing, so be patient. I have a wonderful fiancé, and 2 lovely children, Leo my son and Charlie my step son. I love reading and watching film and TV and look forward to reviewing them as best I can !!