Thursday 12 May 2011

Good morning everybody

Good morning peeps, hope you all had a good sleep.
Another very exciting day for me today, taking Leo to nursery then coming home, tidying up, going to doctors, coming home, do rest of tidying up then pick Leo back up from nursery!!
My life is never dull......yeah right!
On a bright note I am picking up my new bike with a child seat on tomorrow and i'm joing gym tomorrow....hopefully those combined with calorie counting will mean I actually lose weight..
Gotta go,
Slater peeps

No comments:

Post a Comment

Me (Leo)

Me (Leo)
To go with my feature on my mummy's blog :)

My kids

My kids
tall one is Leo, short one is Charlie

my fiancé

my fiancé
love of my life

Me and my Fiancé

Me and my Fiancé
my very artistic fiancé did this on his iphone4 :)

me

About Me

My photo
Cheshire, United Kingdom
Hello, my name is Claire. I am new to reviewing, so be patient. I have a wonderful fiancé, and 2 lovely children, Leo my son and Charlie my step son. I love reading and watching film and TV and look forward to reviewing them as best I can !!